Reinvention& Reputation: Khalamitous K at your service

I had a really happy childhood. It was a typical childhood of the 80s. Playing in rivers. Making dams. Swimming in the sea. Feeling the sand under my feet.  I was a sickly child but I was always happy.  I grew used to the Drs appointments and the hospital visits. My attitude was always to just get on with it and keep smiling.

But the adulthood has been extremely unhappy. Two long term relationships. Both abusive. Other trauma.  Big deal. Who hasn't been through shit in their lives?  Because life isn't about things being rosy all the time.

What family isn't dysfunctional, Because I know one who is. The Royal Family. Maybe that's why the world is captivated by them. They fuck up in public. Prince Philip always puts his foot in it. Fergie is always embarrassing The Royals. The black sheep of the family. Well we know what happened to Princess Di.

What the new generation of Royals have done for Mental Health is nothing short of superhuman. Because people aren't afraid to talk about mental heath now. They are proud to.  So I stand here*in the blogosphere* and proudly tell you I am not a victim of anxiety. I am an anxiety warrior. I might have days where I fuck up. Where I can't get out of bed. Or climb the stairs without getting out of breath. But I'm trying my utmost. And that will have to do.

MusicQueens of the Stone Age

Books: Philip Larkin

Watching: Love Island

QOTD: “Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”

― Gwyneth Paltrow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Not OK

Guest Post: Kristina M Serrano

Me Too in 2023: