I Love Dick; Does Size Matter? Sex and The City, Lipstick Jungle& Funky Spunk



Hello.  How are you doing? 

I'm goooood.  A little deprived of the D, but ya know #firstworldproblems.

My ex-Boyfriend was obsessed with size. The size of his bank balance(and mine.)  The size of the food packets, from the ridiculously large food packages we used to get from Costco(he used to call himself a Butcher cutting up our supply of meat; ironic seeing that he butchered my heart for a time.)

But he was most preoccupied with the size of his dick.  Are most guys?  Just like girls are obsessed with the size of their boobs.  I know I am.  Because as I've said before, one element of sex is biology.  We are pre-programmed to want to find a mate, to be attracted to the pheromones of others, to procreate.

But it's when we deviate from these desires that things can get a little fucked up.  People cheat, they have affairs, they act in the heat of the moment, and the consequences have repercussions; a domino effect on the lives of those they were drawn to.

But, as usual, I've got a little distracted.  I remember years ago a magazine article where a journalist slept with men, and reported back on the size of their, um, trouser snakes ;-).  It stuck in my head, and I think I would view it in another way now, having seen a small but varied selection of said snakes*sniggers*

Society tells us that size matters. The size of our bank balances, the size of our phones, even the size of our coffees.  Well if size matters, I'm screwed, because I'm the height of a twelve year old!  It's a common cliché that it's not what you have, but what you do with it that counts. I always remember on TOWIE Gemma Collins talking about 'are you a grower or a shower'!

Doesn't matter. Call it Napoleon syndrome, but I truly believe the size of your dick, the size of your boobs- even the size of your bank balance.  None of it matters.  The most important thing to me is the size of your heart. I'm no cardiologist.  But that is one thing I'm a pretty good judge of.

In a potential mate, I'm looking for a heart as big as the stratosphere, and a soul which radiates sunshine.  Got what it takes?  Give me a holler ;-)

Books: The Psychopath Test, Jon Ronson

Magazines: Vogue

Music: Nicki Minaj, Starships

Beauty: Maybelline Baby Skin; great if like me you have big pores

Food: Veggie lasagne-trying to limit my meat intake

Drink: Nescafe Azera Americano

Travel: Anywhere my little car will take me

Current obsession: Superheroes

Word of the day: onomatopoeia

Independent Chester recommendation: Gift Cafe in Grosvenor Park, lovely coffee and friendly staff. Lots of cool workshops here too and it's in the midst of the beautiful park. Plus there is Tai Chi in the park on Thursday mornings at 10.30AM for the next few weeks.


 #bi #realmenarefeminists #mentalhealthblogger #therebelpoetess #bestseller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Not OK

Guest Post: Kristina M Serrano

Me Too in 2023: